Sunday, October 10, 2010

Awakened Done

As of September 30th PC has finished Awakened the 8th book in the House of Night series.

Join me in the celebration! I turned in AWAKENED early this morning! Yea!!!! Now I get to take a few breaths while I wait for editorial feedback, which means I'm heading for the trails behind my Oklahoma ranch with Anjo, The Smartest Mare in the Known Universe (I'll have to post pictures of her - she's gorgeous).


Oh, 1) no, the book can't come out any earlier than January 4th. Now it has to go through the publication production process, which usually takes anywhere from 3-6 months or so. But, remember, you'll get THE FLEDGLING HANDBOOK October 26th!
2) NO I WON'T TELL YOU PLOT SPOILERS! Except that I made myself cry twice while I was writing it. And let's just say Neferet = eesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment